Tuesday 28 February 2012

Filming

I started filming on January 27th and finished filming today on the 28th of February. The filming went generally well and I managed to get all of the appropriate shots I needed. Filming this time round I was more confident with how to handle the camera, I knew exactly what I wanted to get out of the camera. It was the same with the tripod which I didn’t need much of the time this time round as most of the the shots were constructed by running with the camera to simulate running in a blind panic. 

When I needed to redo some of the shots everyone understood what was needed, so nothing was difficult to do. Generally because of the simplicity of the shots was a surprisingly easy shoot. Now that I have finished filming and also have all the shots that needed to be corrected, I will be editing between now until I have finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment