Tuesday 20 March 2012

Editing


I started editing two weeks ago and I have just finished today. Editing did take longer because I was using a different programme but I did find it easier than the iMovie software this time round. Because I have been using my own Mac at home I have better programmes installed to work from. I did for a while have to play with the program to work out how to use the tools and correctly activate functions. This software had a lot more effects to choose from too, and I love the fact that you link and unlink the audio from the actual film. This was a big problem for me with iMovie because I couldn’t figure out how to get rid of the background noise because it wasn’t needed in some shots. This is why I liked using this programme more. Below is a picture of the editing and the shots all coming together. 

 
I had to create at least two minutes of  trailer. Also because you can unlink audio most of the audio in the trailer was audio unlinked from a different scene that I had filmed for example the heavy breathing, the running sounds and of the twigs breaking. These sounds were all mine that I had decided to use instead of trying to find them on royalty free music websites. But I did rip some music from YouTube which was free.  

No comments:

Post a Comment