Tuesday 13 December 2011

Music

For my trailer most of the music I want to use, I will be creating using new software I bought for my iPad. This software is called GarageBand and I find it is much easier to use. Creating music or eerie sound effects is a doddle, the touch screen makes fiddling around with keys much easier to edit as well as picking other instruments without all the hassle of clicking. I found I didn't have to be a musical prodigy at it and it was possible to kick out simple melodies and sound effects. However I don't have any musical training and I was never really satisfied with the tunes I made. So I also looked at royalty free music available on the internet. Some of the sites charged a small fee for downloading things and had a large variety of music and sound effects sorted into various categories.

No comments:

Post a Comment