Sunday 25 March 2012

Hood In Da Wood Trailer

Here is the finished trailer, I have edited what footage I had at my disposal into something sinister and scary. There are some scenes that I think might have gone a bit awry and could possibly have been improved. However my friends after viewing the trailer say they can’t really tell. Initially the trailer was packaged in full HD 1080p resolution, which created a 158meg file. When I tried to upload this to my blog, it was exceedingly slow to upload, I left it overnight, a full 9 hours and it was still not finished in the morning. I decided to cancel the upload and repackage the file to a smaller size and resolution. I tried a 360p resolution which produced a file of around just 0.7 megs, this uploaded without a hitch within 5 minutes. I am unhappy about he resolution I was forced to post but I burned a higher resolution version on a DVD+R and included the ancillary texts as DVD extras.

Below I present  my completed trailer for ‘Hood In Da Wood’. 










No comments:

Post a Comment